Disposable Coveralls Protective Overalls One Piece Design with Attached Hood Elastic Cuff and Reinforced Seam 1 Pack (Small)
Brand: MILITARY UNIFORMS
- Disposable Coveralls: Non-woven fabric coveralls are intended to provide health care staffs and patients with suitable protection. Ideal for hospitals, labs, public services and more.
- Protective Overalls: Elastic wrist and cuffs for snug fit. Offer reliable protection from the hazardous gems and body fluids. Thickening fabric and reinforced seam offers heavy-duty, reliable protection.
- One Piece Design with Attached Hood and Elastic Cuff: Each coverall has front zip closure which makes it easy to put a coverall on and take it off. Comfortable loose fit does not hamper movements.
- Reliable Quality Control: lightweight and breathable. It covers your body and clothing, creating a physical barrier to hazardous liquids (splashes) and dry particles (like dust and dirt).
- Disposable Design: Disposable coveralls provide cost efficient and avoid the risks of contaminate. Discard them into a closed bin and wash your hands properly. Do not try to use them again.
Details: Descriptions: Disposable Coveralls, Liquid and Particle Protection Film-laminated material helps protect against hazardous liquids (splashes) and dry particles (like dust and dirt) This protective suit has a hood, zip front and elastic wrists Available in sizes small through 3XL How to put on: 1. Put the legs into 2. Pull the cuff to the position. 3. Zipper up to the top. How to take off: 1. Take off from the hood 2. Pull up from the shoulder 3. Roll them up down side 4. Pull your legs out
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 9.3 x 1.6 inches